14 March, 2011

Beaded earrings

I am addicted to beading. Really; it's amazing! If you haven't tried it, hop over to Hobby Lobby and (after spending hours gazing at all the glorious types of beads) buy some to try out yourself.

I met my friend again Saturday afternoon to finish my necklace and to work on more little things. This time, I learned to make earrings. If I had known how easy it was, I would have started doing this long ago! I love simple, little dangle earrings that you can wear with most any outfit, casual or otherwise. I now have 5 new pairs to work with! Yes!

Below is a photo showing my simple designs.

If you click on the picture, you can see them more clearly.

A HUGE thank you to my sweet friend who gave me all these beads and earring parts, etc., to make this stuff! Next time, I'll share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment