07 March, 2011

Birthday cupcakes


I must first start out by saying that these are not mine. But they looked so delicious I had to share a picture!

It's my brother's birthday this week, so yesterday my mom made cupcakes to take to church to share with the youth group (she's one of the leaders). She used a German chocolate cake mix and decorated half with a white frosting and half with a chocolate. I'm not a big frosting fan, but the chocolate wasn't too bad.

I only ate half of one, but between that half of a cupcake, the chocolate fondue at my friend's house later in the day (I only dipped fruit, I promise!), and the stomach aches and shaking all evening, I decided to ban chocolate from my life all-together; there's a reason I'm not supposed to have it! I'm sure that life-long decision won't last. After all, chocolate is, well, amazing. Still, I can try and at least cut most chocolate, sugar, and caffeine from my diet. My body will thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment